Tours & Wednesday Meditation
Thank you so much for wanting to visit Thistle Farms! We offer two options a week for tours.
1. Wednesdays at 9:00am: We begin with a meditation that is open to all in the community (arrive at 8:45 as we begin promptly at 9:00!). Tours are led by a Thistle Farms employee after the circle. The entire visit is usually about an hour.
2. Mondays at 12:45pm: As these tours are provided as needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to arrange. We encourage you to come early and have lunch at the Cafe!
If you or your organization would like a more thorough orientation, consider our Education Workshops. The Workshops are an all day immersion experience. Learn more here.
General VisitingIf you'd just like to drop in, we welcome you to come by and shop at Thistle Farms during any open hours (M-F, 9:00am-4:00pm). Rita runs the front office and will be happy to help you. Or stop in at Thistle Stop Cafe (M-F, 8:00am-3:00pm, S, 8:00am-4:00pm), only two doors down, for a meal or a cup of tea. Please know that we love having visitors, but as a working business, we are usually unable to offer last-minute tours.
Students & Research ProjectsIf you need information for a school project, here are a few options for you:
- We encourage you to take full advantage of our materials, on our PR Resources page , as well as our blog. You'll find answers to most basic questions, quotes from Becca, as well as stories from residents and graduates.
- You are also welcome to join us on for our Tuesday or Wednesday morning meditation (see general info above) or an Education Workshop.
- If you need additional information about the organization or Becca, email our PR Assistant, email@example.com. We will do our best to respond within a week, but allow 10-14 days just in case its a busy time! Please be aware that due to the high number of requests, and that we are a workplace, we are unable to provide individual interviews with women.
Please visit our Volunteer page for further information.
If you are an interested donor who would like to learn more about Magdalene/Thistle Farms, please contact Marlei at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Director of Development, and she would be happy to arrange a visit.
Bloggers and Media:
Please know that if you would like to photograph your visit for your blog or publication, you will need approval. This is in the spirit of creating a safe community for all. For more information, please see our Media page.
5122 Charlotte Pike
Nashville, Tennessee 37209